GUIDELINES FOR NEW ARRIVALS
- Students are to undergo physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulation etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated to a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for collection of items from the school’s store.
- Boarders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for allocation of tables at the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safe keeping. Such monies should be kept with their houseparents.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBSEQUENT ARRIVALS
- Students are to report to their House-parents for registration immediately on arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
The school adheres strictly to the Ghana Education Service Disciplinary Code and in addition has its own rules and regulations to suit the local conditions. Refer to the rules and regulations in subsequent pages.
- All visitors are received by students between the hours of 3pm and 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays once every month.
- Visitors are not supposed to be taken to the dormitories. (This includes day students)
- All visitors must leave the compound by 5pm. Should it become necessary to visit a student outside the visiting hours, permission must be sought from the school administration.
All school gatherings are compulsory to students.
They include General Assembly, Attendance to class and Dining hall, Grounds work, Religious meeting, club and societal meetings and emergency assembly.